NOTE: Requirements have changed – review carefully
- Two or three button mouse
- Three button mouse with mouse-wheel is recommended
- Network interface
- Graphics device capable of displaying at least 16K colors
- OpenGL compatible graphics accelerators can be used in a machine simulation view and for dynamic rotate/pan/zoom in a workpiece view. Due to the large amount of graphics memory required to display the cut stock, graphics memory of 512MB minimum is recommended, and 1GB or more is preferred. For more information about Graphics Hardware, click here.
- Physical Memory: 1GB minimum is recommended, 2 GB is preferred. For simulations that require more memory, Windows 7 64-bit or XP 64 bit operating system allows access to memory beyond 32 bit Windows’ 2 GB application limit.
Windows and Windows 64 bit Requirements
|Disk Space||1 GB (full installation including library, samples, help and training files)|
|Temporary Disk Space||1 GB required during installation, in addition to the permanent Disk Space above.|
|Page File||2-times available physical memory recommended|
|Windows Operating System||VERICUT works on Windows 7 32/64, Windows Vista 32/64, and Windows XP 32/64.VERICUT 7.0 is not supported on Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows NT operating systems. Click here for more information.Java Run Time Environment 1.6.0_07 (included in the VERICUT installation)Windows Script 5.3 or later is required for the CATIA V5 InterfaceTCP/IP Network Protocol installed on the network device.VERICUT on Windows Vista64/XP64 may require installation of Windows C++ run-time libraries. An administrative user must do the installation. The run-time library installer is included on the VERICUT CD and in the downloadable zip file of the VERICUT installation. The installer file name is vcredist_x64.exe. Double-click on the file to run the installer.
The library installer is also available for download: Download Library Installer
VERICUT 7 uses different run-time libraries than earlier versions.
The different versions of run-time libraries can be installed together on the same computer if you need to run earlier versions concurrently.
|Physical Memory||1 GB minimum recommended, 2 GB is preferred. For simulations that require more memory, Windows 7 64-bit or XP 64-bit operating systems allows access to memory beyond 32 bit Windows’ 2 GB application limit.|
|Processor||Intel Pentium or 100% Pentium-compatible Processor. 2 ghz or faster recommended. Multiple processors improve performance, especially when running other large programs concurrently with VERICUT.|
To install the license server program only choose “Custom” on the Type of Installation install screen. Then on the Choose VERICUT Components install window, check only the “License” choice.